We understand that looking after our planet is paramount, so when building the Antiguan resort of The Verandah Resort & Spa, eco-friendliness was of utmost importance. This Caribbean paradise is surrounded by 30 stunning waterfronts, hiking trails and the Devil’s Bridge National Park. All our spacious suites have balconies from which to enjoy the boundless beauty of Antigua.
From £85 pppnt AI
The Verandah Resort & SpaBook Now Book by 15 December 2020
The perfect destination
This resort caters to the needs of every traveller; the luxury and serenity is perfect for weddings and honeymooners, while the luxury and amenities make it a great location for a family holiday or group trip.
With 186 open-plan suites and the option to be waterfront, water view, or hillside, you can tailor your holiday to your own preferences. Enjoy spectacular views from your own private verandah, complete with furniture for ultimate comfort. Our rooms offer air conditioning, king-sized beds, queen size sofa beds and elegant Caribbean-inspired décor.
All dining options are air conditioned for your comfort.
- SeaBreeze: With vaulted ceilings and Caribbean flair, this restaurant caters to all tastes with its buffet style for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Buccaneer: An a la carte restaurant serving light, family-friendly meals in a casual and light-hearted environment.
- Nicole’s: Fine dining at its best, Nicole’s offers beautifully-presented fusion meals in a cosy, intimate ambience (surcharge of $40 per person)
- Beach Bar & Grill: Located above Lover’s Beach, grab a light lunch, snack, beer or cocktail here while you enjoy the sunshine. There is also an evening grill menu.
- Wadadli Snack Shack: Found on Rasta Beach, with a menu of light and grilled snacks, this is the perfect stop for grabbing a snack and getting back to relaxing by the bay.
Bars / Nightlife
- Pool Bar: The pool bar is where you can order your daytime cocktails, beers and soft drinks with the bonus of entertainment in the evenings.
- Beach Bar & Grill: Another place to grab your day time refreshments and snacks.
- Rasta Bar: An upbeat beach bar with a funkier atmosphere; enjoy ice cold beverages and good times here.
Relax in the spa, go wild in the waves, or take in a movie; the facilities available are varied enough to suit every visitor!
- Two white-sand beaches
- Three pools, including Antigua’s largest free form pool, an adult only pool and a children’s splash pool
- The award-winning Tranquillity Body Spa
- Spacious fitness centre with Cybex cardio, weight-training machines and more
- Private on-site cinema
- Complementary kayaking, windsurfing, snorkelling, paddle boarding and more.
- Scuba diving at our sister resort, St. James’s Club & Villas, offers guests excursions to more than 20 dive sites.
- Two tennis courts
- Kidz Club
- 18-hole miniature golf