Hidden away on a private 100-acre peninsula on the south-eastern coast of Antigua, St. James’s Club & Villas offers a true Caribbean country-club experience, where the feelings of luxury and prestige only elevate the amazing experience.
From £81 pppnt AI
St James's Club & VillasBook Now Book by 30 April 2021
Things to do at St. James’s Club
This famed resort is renowned for incredible service for all visitors, whether arriving as singles, couples, or with the whole family. There is also the added allure of popular attractions, including English Harbour, Nelson’s Dockyard and Shirley Heights, just 15 minutes away; meaning there is never a shortage of things to do and places to visit when you stay at St. James’s Club.
St. James’s Club & Villas boasts 240 rooms, suites and villas, including; Premium, Club, Premium Beachfront Royal Suites, or 2 or 3-Bedroom Villas.
- Club: Wake to our sweeping gardens with a stay in our Club rooms; they have private terraces and balconies for enjoying the amazing views. With amenities including air conditioning, coffee maker, and refrigerator among this rooms repertoire, comfort is guaranteed.
- Premium, Beachfront: Wake to our sweeping gardens with a stay in our Club rooms; they have private terraces and balconies for enjoying the amazing views. With amenities including air conditioning, coffee maker and refrigerator among this rooms repertoire, comfort is guaranteed.
- Junior Suites: Private balcony with stunning ocean views. En suite bathroom with tub/shower combo.
- Royal Suites: Luxurious suites with floor-to-ceiling windows, sunken living room, marble-topped wet bar and marina views. With space to spare, your every whim is catered to and comfort is king. Soak in the best of Antigua from your private balcony, or enjoy the outdoors in either of the two new pools.
- 2-Bedroom and 3-Bedroom Villas: Our 1,600 square-foot, air-conditioned two-bedroom villas are a good choice for couples, families and groups who enjoy a sense of space. Take advantage of the full kitchen, before dining in your private outdoor dining area.
Experience the range of restaurants on offer, which cater to every craving.
- The Rainbow Garden: Offering a wonderful buffet breakfast, contemporary lunch, afternoon tea and an evening a la carte menu, this airy location and its large wraparound patio caters to groups of all sizes.
- Piccolo Mondo: With a hillside setting and romantic atmosphere, this is a great escape for those looking to enjoy an intimate meal. This restaurant offers Italian cuisine with a Caribbean twist and is particularly lauded for their amazing fish dishes (supplement).
- Coco’s: Keep it simple with Coco Beach Restaurant and Bar; a casual atmosphere and sea views make it the perfect stop for salads, soups and burgers.
- The Docksider: Dine with views of Mamora Bay and enjoy the Caribbean-inspired cuisine on offer. Thursdays are not to be missed; Caribbean Night comes with a buffet of regional specialities accompanied by steel band music and other live entertainment. Daytime visits are also delicious; the Docksider Grill offers burgers, hotdogs and sandwiches, alongside a menu of tasty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Mamora Bay Cafe: Brand NEW to the Resort, serving coffee and espresso drinks, tea and pastries. Open 24/7.
- Beach Bar & Grill: Casual and Cool. Cold drinks, grilled sandwiches and snacks on Mamora Bay Beach.
Bars / Nightlife
St James’s Club has five bars for your enjoyment! Each venue offers something a little different, so all tastes are acquired to.
- Jacaranda Lounge: With nightly entertainment and an array of delicious beverages to choose from, this air-conditioned venue is great for sophisticated relaxation.
- Mamora Bay Bar & Coco’s Beach Bar: Grab drinks at your leisure while enjoying the sun and the nearby pool; the friendly bar staff is happy to help.
- The Reef Deck Bar: Grab a signature rum punch at these bars; they offer a casual, chilled beach ambience.
- Docksider Bar: Don’t miss the steel-pan performers on Caribbean Buffet Thursday evenings! Eat, drink and dance to your hearts content.
- Beach Bar & Grill: Seaside drinks on Mamora Bay Beach.
- Mamora Bay Cafe: serving teas/coffees and fresh pastries open daily
- The Famous Rolling Beach Cart: Delivered directly to your lounge chair, you can enjoy an ice-cold beer, fruity cocktail, local rum punch, or a soft drink, without moving from your spot in the fun!
Our amenities help make your Caribbean holiday as relaxing or as fun-filled as you want it to be; we’ve considered every need when selecting the facilities and services we provide.
- Providing the best of both worlds, our two white sand beaches juxtapose nicely; the tranquil Mamora Bay and the exhilarating surf of Coco Beach.
- Six pools cater to every need of our guests; whether looking for family fun, a place to relax in the sunshine, or proximity to our beach bars, you’ll find the perfect spot for you!
- Coco Beach is like an aquarium for snorkelers and the snorkelling opportunities at St. James’s Resort are considered some of the best in the world. Supplement applies.
- On-site scuba diving and excursion opportunities to more than 20 dive sites.
- Treat yourself to a day of pampering in the Tranquillity Body and Soul Spa, and make the most of your time away from the stresses of the real world.
- Marina & Catamaran tours
- Four tennis courts for your use, with an onsite pro available if you’re looking to sharpen up your game!
- Our award-winning Kidz Club is open from 9:15 am to 11:00 pm, where you can leave your children in safe hands while you relax over dinner or take in the sights. They’ll experience a range of activities, including art classes, nature trails, and swimming.