Clear sandy beaches, serene waves and lush greenery are the backdrop for Galley Bay. Located along a 3/4-mile white beach, this fairy-tale all-inclusive Antigua resort sits in 40 acres of tropical gardens. Every room is on the stunning and unrivalled beachfront, except for the Tahitian-style cottages; these offer a secluded Polynesian experience.
From £257 pppnt AI
Galley Bay Resort & SpaBook Now Book by 31 October 2019
The Galley Bay VIP resort experience
These attributes are why Galley Bay was named amongst both the “Top 100 resorts of the world” and the “Top 10 best resorts for romance in the Caribbean” by the readers of TripAdvisor.com.
The three full-service restaurants, live entertainment, cocktail parties and Caribbean barbeque mean you don’t need to leave the resort to experience an exciting and fulfilling holiday.
Our Galley Bay Resort has 98 Superior or Deluxe Beachfront Rooms, Premium Beachfront Suites, or Gauguin Cottages. All our accommodation offerings are luxurious, relaxing and the perfect environment to make holiday memories that last a lifetime.
- Superior or Deluxe Beachfront Rooms: With all the comforts and amenities you’d expect of an award-winning resort with an exceptional beach location, our Superior and Deluxe rooms sit on the pristine beachfront, so incredible views are guaranteed.
- Premium Beachfront Suites: 48 spacious suites featuring spectacular views and contemporary furnishings, large bath tubs and double showers for the ultimate in decadent relaxation.
- Gauguin Cottages: Unique and private Tahitian style cottages are available, each with its own plunge pool. Ideal for those looking for seclusion in a gorgeous and intimate setting.
- Sea Grape: This is à la carte waterfront dining at its finest. Sea Grape offers buffet & a la carte breakfast, a la carte lunch and delicious Caribbean-fusion cuisine in the evenings. Expect warm and friendly service, and a cosy environment that will have you going back again and again.
- Gauguin: Private cabanas await you at this open-air restaurant, which is mere steps from the sea. This romantic eatery offers a variety of cuisines to suit all tastes and a rotating menu to ensure you experience the best of what they have to offer.
- Ismay’s: Enjoy gourmet fusion dining in a stunning beachfront venue perfect for special occasions ($45 surcharge).
- Barefoot Grill: Stop by for an afternoon snack courtesy of the amazing chefs, who are more than happy to create your perfect treats, including homemade burgers and incredible kebabs.
Bars / Nightlife
- Lounge Bar: Indulge in delicious cocktails and gorgeous hors d’oeuvres in a sophisticated setting.
- Gauguin Bar and Ismay’s Bar: Conveniently situated within the restaurants, move your dinner to drinks and make the most of your stay.
Our amenities have been carefully considered and catered to the needs of you – our honoured guests!
White beach with a breath-taking turquoise seascape
1 freeform pool with waterfall
Complementary water sports include kayaking, snorkelling, paddle boarding and Hobie Cat sailing
- Fitness centre
- Complimentary bikes
- Cricket lawn
- Fly fishing
- Tennis court & table tennis
- Beach movies
- Managers cocktail party