Hammock Cove is our brand new luxury hotel in Antigua. Ideally located just 25 minutes from Antigua’s V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU), this all inclusive adults only waterfront resort is opening December 2019. Situated on Antigua’s northeast coastline, it sits adjacent to Devil’s Bridge National Park with its dramatic landmark rock arch and awe-inspiring ocean sprays, and nearby sister resorts The Verandah Resort & Spa and Pineapple Beach Club. Hammock Cove is perfect for couples seeking a sophisticated, personalised island holiday.
From £213 pppnt AI
Hammock CoveBook Now Book by 15 June 2021
Hammock Cove is home to 42 private, single-story villas; all feature one King bed and a very large terrace with a private infinity edge plunge pool boasting stunning water views.
Luxurious sun loungers, a hanging papa san chair, and your personal cocktail counter, with a fully stocked temperature controlled wine cooler, create an outdoor living area perfect for relaxation.
Inside, enjoy upscale, island-inspired custom furnishings, rich wood accents, and a gorgeous bathroom with dual sinks, professionally lit vanity mirrors, a huge shower featuring 4 shower heads, and pebbled tile wall accents.
Amenities include tea/coffee maker, dark wood desk and chair, walk in wardrobes, smart TVs, Wi-Fi, USB charging ports, air conditioning, ceiling fans (indoor and outdoor), in-room safes, telephones, hair dryers, iron, ironing board and bath robes.
These are split into the following categories:
Waterview Villa – 1080 Square Feet – Views of the crystal turquoise bay.
Oceanfront Villa – 780 Square Feet – Views of the deep blue ocean and Devil’s Bridge.
Waterfront Villa - 1080 Square Feet – Views of the crystal turquoise bay, deep blue ocean, and powder white sand beach terrace.
Hammock Cove is home to two restaurants.
- Irina's: located near our VIP reception area, offering delicious breakfast items, salads, sandwiches, caviars, Norwegian salmon, soups and light snacks, available all day everyday. Drinks, handcrafted cocktails, craft beer, and coffee shop style brews/treats are also served in the Devil's Den within Irina’s.
- Lighthouse: Enjoy a romantic, candlelit fine dining experience. Fully air-conditioned, serving Caribbean fusion and International classics with upscale wine list, cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Bars / Nightlife
Hammock Cove is home to two bars.
Chairman's Reserve Bar: offering select wines, premium-branded alcohol, hand-crafted cocktails, and fine cigars in a refined, classically Caribbean setting.
On the Rocks: a poolside bar serving a wide variety of mixed drinks, frozen cocktails, craft beers, and refreshing beverages.
- Tranquillity Spa
- Cascading swimming pool
- White sand beach terrace and deck
- Fitness Activities
- Wellness Classes / Yoga
- Caribbean Cooking & Mixology
- Seasonal Workshops (create local art and photography)
- Standup Paddle Boarding
- Relaxation Floating Mats
- Weekly Cocktail Party
- Nature Stroll to Devil’s Bridge
- Evening Entertainment
- Tours & Excursions