The Club is a luxury all-inclusive resort exclusively for adults, located on the west coast of Barbados. The picturesque destination serves as the intimate backdrop to a holiday with incredible service, views, and activities. Restaurants, cafes, shopping malls and local shops all sit a stone throw from the resort, with options to suit every taste and style.
From £90 pppnt AI
The Club Barbados Resort & SpaBook Now Book by 30 April 2021
VIP all-inclusive Barbados spa resort
When we say all-inclusive, we mean all-inclusive. At The Club, dining, drinks, water sports and entertainment is all included as part of your package. Indulge in relaxing spa treatments, cocktails by the pool, or long beach strolls on the pristine beaches. Enjoy paradise how it should be enjoyed; the chilled-out Barbados way.
The Club has 143 rooms and suites, all of which are beautifully decorated and air conditioned, with a wide array of convenient amenities to ensure your stay is both convenient and relaxing.
- Garden Views: These rooms are located around the resort across various floors, and boast views of the tropical gardens or sparkling pools from either a balcony, patio, or through panoramic windows.
- Ocean Lofts: Our ocean loft rooms are all on the fourth floor, where you can enjoy unobscured views of the Caribbean Sea through your own panoramic windows.
- Superior Oceanfront: Love the beach? Stay in our superior oceanfront rooms; you are never more than a few short steps away from the lapping azure sea.
- Superior Garden Views: These spacious rooms overlook the pools and gardens, with the option of either large windows or a French balcony to enjoy your view from.
- One Bedroom Resort Garden View: These luxurious suites have a large living room and separate bedroom, with views of the pool or gardens. Luxuriate in your own space, and enjoy a home away from home experience.
- Oceanfront Suites: These expansive suites are perfect for those seeking both space and the sea! Make the most of your time in Barbados, and totally relax to the sounds of the sea.
Every meal is covered by our two restaurants, with extensive and enjoyable menus to suit every diner. Sample local cuisine served by attentive, helpful staff, complimented by the backdrop of beautiful Barbados.
- The Sunset Restaurant & Bar – Barbados: Enjoy international cuisine and local specialities at our oceanfront restaurant, which is mere steps away from the beach. Open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner, this venue offers an elegant experience with the casual benefits of its seaside location.
The Sunset Restaurant also provides evening entertainment, so both diners and those simply looking for somewhere to relax with a cocktail or soft drink can enjoy the ambience of the live music on offer here.
- Enid’s Restaurant & Bar: This vibrant Bajan restaurant opens for dinner only several times a week, so be sure to find out when to stop by – you don’t want to miss out on this incredible Caribbean cuisine. Take advantage of the Rum Shop Bar, just outside, with delicious cocktails to perfectly start and end your evening at Enid’s.
Bars / Nightlife
Relaxation is the order of the day in Barbados, and what better way to chill out than with a perfectly blended cocktail. Serving an array of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, our bars offer differing drinks and atmospheres to suit your needs.
- Beach Bars: Indulge in chilled cocktails (we recommend the Green Monkey!) and gorgeous sunsets at our beach bar. Open every day, there is no better place to enjoy whiling the day away.
- The Rum Shop Bar: Immerse yourself in that famous Barbadian favourite – rum! The Rum Shop Bar boasts a selection of speciality mixed rum drinks. Be sure to drop in on a Thursday for their weekly rum tasting session.
- Piano Bar: Open every evening, our piano lounge is a real favourite among guests. Our resident piano player entertains with classics, and is happy to accept requests. The fully air-conditioned lounge (just off the main lobby) has a bar and seating area, so be sure to stop in and enjoy the soothing tunes and gorgeous drinks.
Whether you prefer to lounge on the beach and soak up the sun, or are partial to a more active holiday, The Club can cater to your needs! There is plenty to see and do here:
- Intimate Beach
- 3 Pools
- Fitness centre
- Dance lessons
- Nearby diving shop