St James’s Club, Morgan Bay resort offers unbeatable all-inclusive relaxation, enhanced even more by the beauty of St. Lucia. With its idyllic waterfront location, visitors will feel as though they have landed in paradise. Whether looking for a relaxing romantic trip for two, or a fun-filled family break, St James’s Club will exceed your needs.
From £78 pppnt AI
St James's Club Morgan BayBook Now BOOK NOW! Book by 30 September 2020
Things to do in St Lucia
There aren’t many destinations where you can relax on a beach or by the pools swim-up bar in the morning and visit a live volcano in the afternoon. The opportunity for adventure is rife at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay; the resort is located just a stone throw from Rodney Bay Marina, Cap Estate Golf Course, and the city of Castries. There are activities that will suit every visitor to our Caribbean paradise.
St James’s Club Morgan Bay has 334 guest rooms and suites, with options for either ocean, garden, or pool views depending on your preference. All accommodations have air-conditioning, private bathrooms, satellite TV, and beach towels, amongst other conveniences. Find out more about our room options, and make your perfect accommodation selection today.
- Gardenview Rooms: With Caribbean décor, each room features a King bed, private terrace or balcony, and a picturesque tropical garden view.
- Oceanview Rooms: For those looking to wake up to views of the sea, our Ocean View rooms are the most suitable. Bright and airy, these rooms come equipped with a king-sized bed, balcony or terrace, and either full or partial ocean views.
- Premium Double Rooms: Enjoy resort or garden views from our premium doubles, which come complete with 2 double beds for sleeping 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
- Beachfront Rooms: If you plan to spend as much of your holiday by the beach as possible, our Beachfront room option is for you. With a king bed and either a private terrace or balcony, you can enjoy your ocean views, and the fact you are as close to the beach as you could possibly be without sleeping on the sand.
- Deluxe Oceanview Rooms: Our deluxe rooms boast upgraded furniture and décor, and our ocean view option offers panoramic views of the resort, sea, and the city of Castries.
- One Bedroom Garden Spa Holiday Suites: Our Hillside suites are truly special, and highly recommended. Enjoy a spacious bedroom, bathroom, and living area, perfect for feeling at home in the Caribbean. The price also includes a daily 45-minute spa treatment on every day of your stay, except for the days of arrival and departure.
St. James’s Club prides itself on offering some of the best dining in the Caribbean. Our six onsite restaurants allow for a real variety of experiences, cuisines, and flavours during your all-inclusive stay with us.
- The Palms: Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner against a stunning tropical garden backdrop. Serving an assortment of foods from around the globe, The Palms Restaurant pleases every palette, alongside its full bar service.
- Bambou: Dine al-fresco just moments away from the beach at Bambou. Get breakfast, lunch, and Asian-Caribbean fusion fare for dinner. Again, a full-service bar is offered; beer, wine, cocktails, and blended drinks are available.
- Morgan’s Pier: Enjoy the fanfare of an open kitchen in this chilled seaside restaurant, with some of the best fresh seafood and grilled options on the island. The incredible views add to this amazing culinary experience.
- Le Jardin: If you’re seeking a romantic and intimate dinner venue, Le Jardin is our fine dining bistro, offering ambience and elegance in abundance. Sample the sophisticated gastronomic delights, fine wine, and impeccable service, available every evening. (12 years and over, surcharge of $35 per person).
- Tree Tops Pizza & Pasta Restaurant: The newest restaurant in our repertoire, Tree Tops is the place to go to satisfy your Italian food cravings. Open every evening, drop by and try made-to-order pizzas, creative pastas, and incredible sundaes.
- Plum Tree Grill: Grab a quick snack or light lunch here, as well as any drinks to combat the St. Lucian heat.
Bars / Nightlife
- Sunset Bar & Lounge: The jewel in the crown at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay, the Sunset Bar & Lounge offers activities, entertainment, and drinks all day, closing at 12am daily.
- Lazy Lagoon Pool Bar: Sip icy beers and cocktails at our pool bar, which even has a swim-up side for optimum convenience!
- Choc Bay Café: Craving a slice of home? Try our speciality teas, coffees and homemade pastries. Choc Bay Café also serve afternoon tea from 3:30pm – 4:30pm.
- Plum Tree Bar & Grill: Perfect for families, this bar lets the parents chill while the kids enjoy the pool slides and shallow areas. Offering both alcoholic beverages for mum and dad, and virgin blended drinks for the kids, there is something for everyone at this bar and grill.
- Hilltop Pool Bar: This adult-only bar is the perfect escape for those looking for true tranquillity. Enjoy delicious cocktails and incredible views.
- Sandpit Bar: Keep on sunbathing and be waited on hand and foot at our Sandpit Bar; from 11am – 6pm we offer a beach and pool service right to your lounger!
Our amenities have been specifically selected to ensure you can make the most of your holiday, and enjoy everything the beautiful island of St. Lucia has to offer.
- Gorgeous beach
- Four pools: two beachfront free-form pools, family and children’s pool with slides and shallow wading areas, secluded adults-only hilltop pool
- Spa & Salon with a varied menu of treatments
- Preferred rates at nearby golf course
- Spacious, fully equipped conference room perfect for sales meetings, seminars, and more
- Water sports including Hobie Cat sailing, kayaks, snorkelling, paddle boards, water skiing, wakeboarding and banana boats
- 4 tennis courts (two flood-lit)
- On-site tennis pro
- Fitness centre
- Supervised kid’s club
- Water and beach volleyball.
St Lucia Tourism Accommodation Fee
For full details of the government fee which is payable locally on departure by all guests please click here.